AV200 - The compact INS for precision localization in autonomous applications.
Body text: Uncompromising performance in an economical package. The multi-constellation dual frequency RTK with IMU technology provides global coverage and maximum satellite visibility at all times. Achieve high-end performance at a fraction of the price with the AV200.
Navigation you can trust.
Precision and Accuracy
- 0.2° Heading accuracy
- 0.1° Roll/Pitch (PPK)
- 0.05 m Position Accuracy (RTK/PPK)
- 0.2 km/h Velocity
- Combined GNSS + IMU for precise localization in highly automated driving
- Innovative IMU design and state-of-the-art sensors set a new bar for price/performance
- Scalable pricing for fleet volumes
- Trusted OxTS performance with industry-proven Kalman filter and navigation engine
- Temperature calibrated to boost performance at OxTS in-house calibration laboratory
- Robust lane-level positioning and full dynamic output for path planning and control
- Quad constellation for maximum GNSS satellite coverage worldwide
- Tightly coupled INS maintains real-time output during GNSS outages
- Dual antenna improves heading accuracy while stationary and during low dynamics
- No export license requirement enables seamless global transportation
- ROS2 driver support
- Aerial mobility and drones
- Autonomous mining vehicles
- Industrial automation
- Port and logistics robots
- Robotaxis, shuttles and busses