RT-Range Hunter v3 - One complete ‘truth box’ for multi-vehicle testing
Measure range, orientation, and relative motion against multiple configurable points in confidence.
The RT-Range Hunter is the all-in-one measurement solution box for vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-lane testing (V2X) scenarios.
Capable of tracking up to 4 targets simultaneously for V2V measurements. The polygons give the Hunter and target (mobile or fixed) a defined shape so that the RT-Range measurements are relative to the outline of the vehicle/target. An additional INS can be installed to create a mobile target that the RT-Range can also track.
Achieving highly accurate V2X measurements, the RT-Range Hunter can collect measurements relative to three configurable points for both Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) tests.
This is the perfect solution for Euro NCAP and NHTSA tests.
- V2V and V2X measurements in real-time
- Up to 1 km range between hunter and targets
- Multiple sensor point validation in real-time
- Vehicle-to-lane measurements for lane support testing
- Network DGPS for passing correction data between vehicles
- Euro NCAP AEB City, Inter-Urban, VRU, cyclist, pedestrian tests
- NHTSA FCW testing
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Park Assist and back-up aid
- Intelligent Headlight Validation (IHV)
- Traffic sign recognition
- Driving robots and platforms
Precision and Accuracy
- 0.02 m longitudinal range accuracy
- 0.02 m lateral distance to lane accuracy
- 0.2 km/h relative velocity accuracy
- 0.1° resulting Yaw angle accuracy